Preparation of Manuscripts
Authors should carefully prepare their manuscripts in accordance with the following instructions: (1) All manuscripts should be prepared according to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association 6th ed. (American Psychological Association [APA], 2010); (2) Manuscripts should be as concise as possible, yet sufficiently detailed to permit adequate communication and critical review; (3) Consult the APA Publication Manual for specific guidelines regarding the format of the manuscript, abstract, citations and references, tables and figures, and other matters of editorial style, and; (4) Tables and figures should be used only when essential.
Submit the Manuscript
Before all of you submit the manuscript, please read carefully and follow the information: (1) The manuscript was the result of your own works (original – not plagiarism) and never been published in another journal; (2) The article written in Bahasa and English. Abstract and Keywords clear written in Bahasa and English; (3) Manuscript file must be digital. We suggest for use software Microsoft Office (2010 or above) with extension document (.rtf, .doc, or .docx). -- hard copy submissions are not accepted, and; (4) Document format style: Manuscript type on Custom (Width: 16 cm & Height: 24 cm) Margin Left: 1,8 cm, Top: 2 cm, Right: 1,8 cm, Bottom: 1,8 cm, header 1 cm and footer 1 with different odd and event ; one column. Operating system Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2; for body text use one column; single line spacing -- before = 0 and after = 6; black color font, and; use only one space after each word periods. For specific information about technical information about the manuscript content, see the Submission Preparation Checklist and use the Jurnal Halaqah Template.
The structure of Manuscripts
- Research Article (Featured Research/Practitioner Research): (a) Title Page, (b) Authors' Names, Affiliations, and contact, (c) Abstract, (d) Keyword(s), (e) Recommended Cite, (f) Introduction, (g) Method, (h) Results and Discussion, (i) Conclusions, (j) Acknowledgements, and (k) References.
- Article/extensive book reviews/reports review/literature review/conceptual paper: (a) Title Page, (b) Authors' Names, Affiliations, and contact, (c) Abstract, (d) Keyword(s), (e) Recommended Cite, (f) Introduction, (g) Discussion, (h) Conclusions, (i) Acknowledgements, and (j) References.
The article consists of 4,000-8,000 words including footnotes and bibliography. For a book review, the text should be less than 4,000 words (footnotes and bibliography included). Books selected by book review must be published within the last three years.
Lengthy quotations (generally 400 cumulative words or more from one source) require written permission from the copyright holder for reproduction. Previously published tables or figures that are used in their entirety, in part, or adapted also require written permission from the copyright holder for reproduction. It is the author’s responsibility to secure such permission, and a copy of the publisher’s written permission must be provided to the Editor immediately upon acceptance for publication.
SUBMISSION PREPARATION CHECKLIST
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a Garamond 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.